From:
"Barbara M. Kelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 1996 11:17:20 -0400
I have two ferrets, one of which is missing at the moment.  I have looked
everywhere, delivered over 80 reward notices for anyone who finds her,
contacted the police, the local ferret shelter, and the human societies.  As
far as I'm concerned...not enough.  Is there anything else I can do that you
might suggest.

I'm offering a reward for her recovery.  I miss her terribly.  She has been
gone for 24 hours now.  I live in Merrimack, NH.  What do you think her
chances are if she is out side???????  I am beside myself.  Can you post in
your newsletter...would it help?

She's three years old, light sable color, runty in size, pink nose, and the
most delightful loving, affectionate of personalities.  (She is full of the
dickens).  Can you help????

Thank you so much!

Barbara

[Moderator's note:  I'm forwarding this for Barbara.  The note in yesterday's
FML about a ferret *found* in NH is about a *different* ferret!  BIG]