From:
Alyssa Umsawasdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 11:45:53 GMT
Hi ya'll!

I was wondering if the S. Florida folks on this list could point me to a
place I could board my ferrets -- somewhere they would get *lots* of cuddles
and playtime.  In the past, I've used a petsitter who basically comes in for
an half an hour or an hour, and lets the fur freaks out to play.  Naturally,
since they have free run of their room approx.  16 hours of the day, I'd
like them to get more play time.

I'm in the West Palm Beach area, but would be willing to drive a little
(maybe Ft. Lauderdale/Miami) for a service which is highly recommended.
The approximate time frame for this is 2/13-2/19.

So...  If any of the FMLers around here have any recommendations for a
service like this which has good ferret experience, I'd appreciate them!

Thanks for your help!
Alyssa