Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 00:05:11 EDT
I just returned from a party given by my Bible Study group to celebrate
the no fishing ordinance and signs to find on-line in my e-mail, these
thoughtful AND Helpful messages concerning Mini-Me, and many kind
congratulations.

I have been teary eyed with happiness all day.  The male mallard, whose
head glistens from hunter green to dark purple in the sunlight, with the
useless leg, made it through the night.  I will call the rescue service for
him first thing in the morning.  I have poured out pounds of food for him
to get to.  But the greedy ducklings, goslings, and other ducks frighten
him away.  I did see him eat a small amount of the seed and corn, though.
I pray that I will not be seeing any more of such sad sights in the
wetlands anymore.

I try to do the next right thing in life by asking myself what Jesus would
do.  I may not get it right.  (All right-stop laughing) But it is not from
lack of trying.

I see so much of God in so many of you: in the good works you share with us
or by private e-mail, by the helping hand you extend, and the time you take
to write to one who has a sick fuzzy, or one who has passed.

Thank you for the time you take from your busy important day to make a
fellow FMLer feel total bliss and joy.  And thank you for the significant
and unselfish things you do with me for the ferrets and other living beings
that you have shared with me.  ...

God bless you all and your beloved little ones.

And a special thanks to Lynda Galloway-without whom I would not read the
FML- She sends it to me each and every day.

Lisette