Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:01:38 -0400
With talk of the 5000 issue of the FML, got me to thinking about the good
old days a few years ago.  Anyone remember Ed Lipinski?  Now there was
someone who knew how to liven things up.  He sure could get people's
blood boiling.  I kind of miss those fiesty exchanges.  When you saw a
post from him you knew things were going to get interesting.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to BIG for all your hard work and
dedication.  I truely did learn a lot from the people on this list.
The horrors of ECE, and ADV.  All of Bob Church's wonderful educational
posts.  Suki keeping us updating on all the latest medical info.  Troy
Lynn for helping us find a source for Lupron injections from her great
vet Dr.Snyder.

It was also wonderful having vets on here that were interested in ferrets
and answered questions.  Thank you to Dr. Bruce Williams, Dr.Murray,
Dr.Karen Purcell, Dr.Kemmer, & Dr.Ruth and more.  You were all so
helpful.

After close to 20yrs with ferrets I no longer get to enjoy their playful
antics, but I still read the FML everyday, and love to hear what's going
on in the Ferret World.

So a big thank you to all who have made this list so great.

Julie