From:
Leanne O'Neil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:55:49 -0400
Hi All:
I'm writing to let everyone know that our shelter is in transition.
Janice DeJesus, our shelter Mom, is moving to Maine (we're in Mass).
Right now, she spends part of her time here and part in Maine.  Janice
Santos, a friend and fuzzy lover/parent, has moved into the home where
the shelter is to care for them whiile Jan's in Maine.  We're trying to
keep the shelter running along as usual for now.  Janice DeJesus/Gimme
Shelter can still be reached in Mass at (508) 295-3716.  The
website/email will be down until Jan gets her computer up and running
in Maine.

Currently, the shelter is at capacity with many youngsters available for
adoption.  Our latest rescue was a little girl abondoned in her cage by a
dumpster - nice, huh?  For more information on the fuzzies for adoption
call Janice D at (508) 295-3716.

Leanne O'Neil, Shelter Volunteer