From:
Rufous Redtail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:26:30 EDT
I currently have two male Ferrets.  My father and step mom cannot stand
the smell.  They are fixed and descented but they still smell insanely.
I clean the litter everyday, rub odorzout on them, use an air filter,
and spray some stuff in the air but nothing does it!  I also clean up
their sleeping places and their cage.  Not even a candle works well.
Now my parents want them to be outside.  It currently has been about 90
degrees outside.  I tried to tell them that Ferrets cannot handle higher
then 80 degrees but they said they would be okay.  The Ferrets will be
in the shade and everything but should I worry?  Nights are not too cold
luckily.  I'm just worried about my Ferrets for obvious reasons.  As long
as they have water they will probably live right?

Thanks.