Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:45:00 -0700
1. Something a ferret likes to chew on.
   What are feet in really stinky socks?

2. In the corner.
   What is my husband holding a ferret that has his nose in its mouth?

3. Sock, bras and underwear.
   What are items to stash just before the important meeting with the
   Board?

4. The Human Foot.
   What is the best way to fall a giant by running in front of one?

5. The Death Stare!
   What is the look you get from a ferret whom you just taken away his
   favorite chew toy?

6. The Oracle.
   What is the opening that a ferret heads for when a tasty treat is
   being eaten by a hooman?  (Pretty obscure... I know!)

7. "No, that's mine!"
   What is everything that is on the floor, on the couch, in the bed, in
   the refrigerator, in the drawers, in the cupboards, in the bedroom, in
   the living room, in the....?

8. Under the couch.
   What is the place that ferrets hide themselves when it is time for a
   vet appointment and you are running out of time?

9. "Because I can!"
   What is the response a ferret gives when asked why he has your wallet
   and car keys in his mouth?

10. The Wall.
    What is the place I find poop on the most that is sometimes 5 feet up
    off the floor?

betty and her blur o'fur
for the love of ferrets
missing Spaz...