From:
"Ed Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:43:47 EDT
Hi to All,
Just wanted to remind everyone about the WarmFuzzy show the 15th of July at
Leesport, Pa. and ask you to get your entries, addvertizing, and requests
in as soon as possible so we can try to make this our best show yet.  Our
advertizing will be with three radio stations, two news papers, two add
agencies, and about twenty store and pet shops in the area plus other
places outside our area.  With your wonderful patroage and help we can have
a lot of fun, experiance, learning, and have another great day for the
ferret community.

We have ordered up new fans so the little fuzzies and our friends won't get
over heated.

Don't forget if you need anything like directions, information, or
anything else please don't hesatate to email or phone.  Ed Crist Sr.
at [log in to unmask] or 610-562-1572 and Shirley & Clarence Hertzog at
[log in to unmask] or 610-926-9087.

Have a nice day        Happy Flat ferreting
               Ed Crist Sr.