From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:01:36 EDT
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to give a quick update on our ECE outbreak!  Wish I had more
time but feeding and cleaning is kinda crazy right now!  First I want to
thank everyone who has helped with supplies!  Thanks to everyone we have
had everything we need to combat this (about 15 gallons of "soup" and 4
bags of sub -q so far)!  The fuzzies are pulling through it much faster
then in 1995-1997 I think the Tylan has made the difference.  All of the
kids have had about 5-7 days when they are really sick and then they start
to bounce back!  We are at 17 with it right now and 5 are eating,
drinking, and have mostly normal stools and 2 get to go to a new loving,
understanding, ferret free home sometime this week!  Our dear little Miss
Violet has gotten it but is doing OK!  She should be ready for surgery in
a week or so!  We are so excited to get her poor little face and mouth
taken care of!!!!  I will let everyone know how things are doing later
this week!  Thanks again to everyone for their words of kindness and
support and for the supplies to get these fuzzies through this, we still
have a long road but thanks to all you ferret lovers we can do it!

May you all be blessed
Ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane