From:
Catherine Roebuck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 21:12:59 -0400
I just received a phone call about two ferrets needing a new home.  I have
six ferrets, four which are terminal with lymphoma and insulinoma, and I
am not in a position to take them.  I said that I would post on the FML
to see if anyone could open their hearts and home.  One is a 2 year old
female Blaze who is a sweetie in a double tiered cage.The other is a 2 and
a half year old silver mitt who is a bit aggressive with some people and
the female ferret.  They both are familiar with other ferrets and cats.
The owner would like to see them get a home where they can be taken out
of the cage and played with.  If anyone can help please contact me, and
I will put you in touch with them.  We are in the Carlisle area, which is
18 miles from Harrisburg.  Thank you.

Cathy

There are pets that will get to your heart, but a ferret will steal your
soul.