From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 09:39:24 -0400
Dear FMLers and fuzzies:
Thank you all for the cards and good wishes for our Pooh.  Iam glad to
let you all know he is just perfect.  For now at least.  As all of you
know that can change for fuzzies very fast.

And to Jennifer and CJ, (I'm behind so I hope this isn't too late) I
think as long as he's not in pain go with your heart.  I too was in your
shoes last July with my Rocky.  There were so many times I thought I
couldn't see him go through the adrenal and insulinoma one more day.
The insuolinoma was the worst.  Rocky too would rally around and pick
up energy, but those days got to be further and further apart.  Most of
the time I would carry him all over the house in my arms wrapped in a
blanket.  I would lay him down whever I happened to be.  I got up to go
to work one Sunday morning and tried to give him his Pred and duck soup
which he refused.  I woke my daughter up and told her to spend extra
special time with Rocky that day as he was letting me know it was "time"
for him to go.  I planned to help him to the Bridge that day after work.
Well, in all of his wisdom, Rocky took that horrible decision from me.
He died peacefully in my daughter's arms about four hours later.  I have
suffered tremendous heart break at losing any of the four I have lost,
but because I had to work more closely with Rocky I naturally was closer
to him.  So Jennifer, you do what is right for you.  No one can make that
decision but you land CJ.  And I DO believe they let you know when they
are tired and it's time for them to go.  If this is too late, I offer you
my heartfelt sympathy.

Christa
Sno and Pooh
My bright stars in lthe sky:  Holly, Michael, Luci, and Rocky