From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 07:55:37 -0400
Marilyn here, and who ever said it was all about the money was right on
target.

People go to a "Ferret" store because the store knows what is good for
ferrets.  You do not take your Cadilac to a John Deere dealer for new
brakes.

Ferret Store - get real, it is not necessary to learn bad English so you
will know it when you hear it.

Remove the offending items, send them back to the manufacturer, or tell
us where we can file a class action suit to get our Vet money back and a
little extra for the trauma we experienced knowing we were responsible
for the death/illness of our beloved ferrets.

I'm also asking everyone who has some of these items in their homes to
send them back to the manufacture for a full refund.  After all, if you
buy a can of beans at your local super market, eat them and get sick,
pay a big doctor bill and the doctor said the beans were not good and
you were ill, WELL HELLO.

I'm packing my yogurt things up today.  They will be in the mail
tomorrow.  You are right, it is all about the money, and I want mine
back.

Marilyn Ledoux (There I put my name on it just in case there is a
question)