From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:28:48 -0400
I too have had the ferret from He..  With her stark white coat, and her
blazing red eyes, she looked like something from the latest horror flick
THAT WAS THEN!  Today, my Miss Annie, Annie-Nanny-Goat for "short" is a
far cry from the 16 week old terror that she was.when I broke her out of
her acryllic confinement of month upon month.(just ask anyone who has
endured the joy of her jaw!) Her blazing red eyes are now only filled
with the anticipation of the dangely rope coming at her!  And when her
little red eyes are not full of playfull pizazz, they look up at me and
in one little blink, she lets me know that she trusts me & and that she
loves me.  I've had a few of these "biters" One being my sweet, sweet
Sammy, who just turned TEN !  He is as gentle as gentle could ever be!.
I have always just used the "time out" method.  The only biting I
MYSELFever did,when being the victim of wrongfully placed fert teeth,
was to bite my tongue to prevent any "not so happy words" to escape!.

I do have a question for those of the "biting back" persuasion.  When
biting back the bearer of the bite..  Don't you wind up spittin' fur
off your tongue for a week ????

That's it for me, surgery tomorrow & I will be in la la land for a bit,

"Here's Dookin' at Ya. Kit!"

Sue & Crew