From:
Dee Race <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 08:39:08 EST
I start this thread every year it seems.  NATIONAL FERRET DAY is February
15.  I think it's one Hallmark hasn't latched on to yet either.  Anyway,
Great Lakes Ferret Association (on the west side of the state) has had fun
matches in the past when it falls on a weekend.  This year it's a Tuesday
SOOOOOOO ......

Join The Great Lakes Ferret Association in celebrating the domesticated
ferret ....
Tuesday, February 15, 2000  7PM
Beckwith Apartments Clubhouse,
1359 Dewberry Place NE,
Grand Rapids MICHIGAN.

Bring your fuzzies (vaccinations records, please).  We're gonna dook &
wardance all nite long!!!!!!!  Bring your favorite treat ... Ferret or
Human.  Contact Dee Gage at 6167767783 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

Dee
Beau & Nilla

P.S.
GLFA participated in WarmFuzzy's ferret show over the weekend & had a great
time in Pennsylvania.  I didn't even mind the 11 hour trip (the roads were
good & the weatherman cooperated).  I have to admit, I didn't care for the
stretch of road from Reading north on 61 to connect to 80 on the way home.
I'm glad I didn't have to travel that at nite).  I want to thank everyone
for their hospitality and friendliness.  Hugs & kisses to Shirley &
Clarence.