From:
"Michelle P." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 1994 11:08:18 EDT
Hi All,

Today was a very interesting day, This morning at 8:00 I took KoKoMo (alias
Charlie) and Putter 'Roo (mother of Deja Voo, and Tinker Toy Too) to my vet
to be neutered and spayed.
I got to watch, and even put on the rubber gloves and helped, But of course
it wasn't any of the actual cutting.
Speaking of that... It was hard watching my little Putter be cut open, but I
must admitt, it was morbidly interesting!
This is the first time I've ever watched. And it made me sorta queezy(sp?)
 when she did Putter.  KoKoMo wasn't that gross, and obviously easier.
But it all was very interesting, I got to see the inside of a ferret, and how
the operations are performed.
I really have a wonderful vet!! Not many would let you watch them, let alone
help, even if it's only holding on to the ferret, or the gas mask, or handing
them this or that.
KoKoMo still hasn't woke up yet, Putter is wrapped in a towell on my lap as I
type, she woke up once, licked my nose then went back to sleep.  I love her
so much!  I know your suppose to love all your children equally, but some of
them you just can't help but love just a drop or two more!  She's always been
that special one.

Well take care all,
Have you hugged your ferret today?

Michelle and The MASKeteers:-)