From:
RaysGirl00 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 11:02:45 EDT
On Saturday night I was watching Worlds Most Funniest Bloopers and Practical
Jokes!  They went into Animal Bloopers.  There were 2 men sitting on a
stage.  One man had 2 sable ferrets crawling on him.  He was the man being
interviewed about ferrets.  The man doing the interviewing had a cute albino
in his lap.  The man proceded to talk about what great pets they make.  So
the interviewer picked up the albino off of his lap.  The Albino took hold
of this mans finger so hard that he started saying..  Get it off of me..
Get it off of me..  Waving his hand in the air and the ferret was flying
around still holding on to his finger with all its might!!  The man being
intervirewed tried to pry the ferret off of the mans finger and couldnt get
it off.  Then the man stopped trying to get the ferret off and calmly says
to the man with the ferret still on his finger..  Hes playing!  LOL LOL I
was DYING!!  it was the funniest thing!!!  It made ferrets look kind of
bad..  But for a ferret owner, It was HILARIOUS!

Sharon, Woobie and Princess
http://members.aol.com/raysgirl00/woobweb.html