Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 14:33:56 +0100
I must admit, I haven't tried the octopus thing... I am rather too
squeamish for such things, but my girls seem to like the mushrooms and the
green peppers.  On occasion they will steal an onion and for good measure,
a piece of carrot.  Sometimes they will lick up the lemon sauce from the
lemon chicken but shake their heads after one lick, paw at it and then lick
some more.  This ritual usually ends after a few minutes.  It's like they
like the bite of the fruity taste but then they don't, then they do, then
they don't.  Hilarious to watch but usually ends in sauce everywhere.

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur