From:
"Holmquist, Maxwell R" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 1996 16:57:39 -0500
Hi,
I am the gut who is getting his ferrets from Weyawega on Thurs: 10/4/96.  I
am going to have them imunized, but will have to wait for three weeks due to
when I could get an appointment with my vet.  As afras canine distemper
goes, should I be worried if there are not immunized until then.  I do not
and they will not have any contact with dogs or the outdoors until they are
immunized.  Do dogs get canine distemper and die from it, or is the disease
carried along with dogs and spread to other animals?  Please e-mail me if
you have any answers or suggestions,

        Sincerly and dooks, Max Holmquist