Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:23:56 EDT
I don't know how many people are aware of posting last week on e-bay for a
live ferret.  I have been in email contact with this girl trying to make
sure the ferret gets a good home.  I will be willing to take her and I also
have one person willing to foster her and someone else also willing to take
her.  The problem is getting her to one of us!!

She is in Lindenhurst NY.  I am in Rochester, NY about 7 hours away.  So is
the foster person.  The other person is in Reading PA, about 3 hours away.
Is there anyone close to Lindenhurst that would be willing to take her or
help with transport?  Please email me.

Thanks & fuzzy hugs & kisses to all!!

Amy & the 4 fuzzbutts (Jasper, Simon, Lily & Tino (I just lost a baby
tooth!!)