From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2008 06:56:38 -0600
For the boxes of great stuff. I'm slacking in sending out Thank You
cards. I aplogize. Just know that the fuzz butts are sure in love
with all their Santas.

I've been very busy with vet visits. I'm working so hard to find out
whats wrong with Sugar. And Angelica has a weird chordoma growing on
her spine. And Chance has a torn abdominal wall, Charlie has a tooth
issue, Dino IBD, so many sick kids. I work alone as in no help of any
kind.

May each of you have a Merry Christmas & a richly Blessed New Year

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
#65 P.R. 1512
Midland City,Al 36350
334-873-4065
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132
A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice