From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 12:54:21 CST6CDT
Melanee - Could Scooter have an inner ear infection?

BIG - My vet uses Fromm D or Galaxy D.  He may be using his Fromm D first so
it won't expire.  I'll vaccinate our bunch sometime between May and July and
I'll use Galaxy.  I do have a vet come to the house and vaccinate, and stay
around awhile to make sure everyone is o.k.

Well, the University is going to shut down our KSUVM accounts so in June
this will be my new email address [log in to unmask] Sprite is still
active until that time.  (BIG - I'll let you know when to change my
subscription address).  Both addresses are active now.

My condolences to all who have lost fuzzies and warm and energizing
wishes coming to those that have sick ones.

Hugs to all.  tle