From:
Scott Sinclair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2011 10:45:54 -0700
Sara Ferret, can you have the Bridge Gang keep a sharp lookout for our
old man, Bisbee, who crossed the Bridge yesterday. He was one of our
last rescues in CA before we left that horrible place for AZ and we
estimate his age at 8. His former parents were high security guards at
a former nuclear power plant and the ferrets were considered a security
risk so the family had to give them up. Just what is the deal with CA
anyway??? A combination of insulinoma and adrenal finally wore him
down. Mr Bizzers, aka bizzy boy, was a wonderful dark sable bundle
of trundle and had the sweetest, gentlest demeanor of just about any
fuzzy we have ever had the pleasure to have raised. He got along with
everyone in the "tangle" here and loved his little hard plastic balls
(only the ones with holes in them and a bell inside.not any other
kind!), always pushing them around with his nose. His pals that came
with him to us.Gigi and Woozle, miss him greatly and I will always
remember and miss the emerald green reflection of his eyes in the
dark.so like those of the BFF.

Please make sure that the gang of 16 already over the bridge line up
to greet him when he makes it to the other side.especially Bubba (our
first), Blizzard and ABBA the dancing queen!

Thanks

Putorius and the Magnificent 7