From:
The Clarks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 10:04:01 -0600
Gerri......I have the same problem, ;~)):~))

It took me a long time to find the guilty one but one day I saw her
eating away.  She is my most bouncy one and this makes me wonder, if I
have purchased *Mexican Jumping Rice*

I have been seeing poop with the rice in it, so, I at least knew that it
was coming out the way it went in ;~)) and I don't worry about them
eating it.  I do wonder about some rice getting in their ears at some
point though.

Has anyone tried dried beans instead of rice?  I wonder if that would work
better.

Probably a lot of *hot air*  if they swallow one of them!;~)))))

A "Happy, Healthy New Year " to everyone!

A special thank you to "Big", for staying up late every night... just for
us....and send us this list!;~))))

Helga
The One whose Motor Runs On Ferret Kisses