From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 20:52:17 -0400
Posted with permission to cross post.

The FACT shelter is full again. We received a request to take in 2
youngsters from the Western part of CT (Newtown) area. Information
follows (I have removed the owner's last name only).

"My name is Jennifer N. and I need some help desperately. I have been
looking for homes for 2 ferrets - 1 about 10 months old and the other
about 7 months old. We bought them for my 16 year old daughter in
January and she is not responsible with them, so I am looking for
someone to take them (preferrably together). I have all the equipment
for them - including a custom made cage that my husband took the time
to make. It is a portable 3 level domain. What I am trying to ask is
this: do you have people that are looking to adopt or foster younger
ferrets like this? I must give them away soon. We are trying to sell
our house and the lack of responsibility on the part of my daughter
and given the fact that we are trying to sell our house makes this a
priority. If you can please get back to me as soon as possible I would
appreciate it. My telephone number during the day is 203-652-0203 and
my number at night is 203-270-1413.  [Or e-mail Jennifer at

Please, please contact me. Thank you. Jennifer N."

Does anyone have any space or looking to add to their family? Please
contact the owner directly - would just appreciate knowing if anyone
takes them so I can update the other lists this will be posted on.

Thank you!

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of CT