From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:37:41 -0500
Hi PF,
why in the world would you think that you are a bad ferret mom?  We love
our two boys and wanted a little girl so bad but could not leave her
brothers there nor bring her home alone to be in a cage by herself until
she is free roam with her brothers as she is so tiny.  So we ended up with
the major ferret math of 3 at one shot which brought us up to 5.  Some
days I don't feel that I have the energy to deal with them but you know
what?  I just get down on the floor with them after a hard day of work
and they are all full of love and play and I know that my decision was
just right.  We are presented with things in our lives that make us
question our decisions but in the end these little ones give so much love
that we just can't resist and if you can affor another then I say go for
it!  You a good ferret mommy

Love & angel hugs
Debbie