From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 16:51:29 -0500
Dis is da Bonnie.  I be declaring myslef da Easter Ferret cause I got all
day Rainbow colos in my hammock!  Also, da easter ferret is better den da
stupid easter bunny because...

1. da bunny, dey not good hiders.  ferrets de bestest hiders for da
   easter egg hunt

2. Bunnys, dey vegetarians and dey not supposed toe at eggs.  Den why
   dey have eggs?  Eggs make good rolly-toys (de palstic ones) and
   ferrets can have anyting cause we da boss!

3. Ferrets canna do da ferret-hump dance when carrying tings backwards.
   Dey would look stupid while we look cute!

4. Der are raisins in some of deme eggs..really der are!

5. Ferrets can make prettier eggs...look at de creative mess we make for
   da slaves!

6. Ferrets, we be so much cuter den does bunies.

7. I wann wait and "play" wid da easter bunny when he come hopping by!

8. Slaves give raisins and ferratone when you gib den chocolate.

Bonnie..da easter furrbutt!