Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 06:32:03 +0000
So you are not near a shelter?  But you want to help?  What professional
aspects and skills can you donate to do many of the business letters
forms graphics, designs, and business ends that many shelters that are
small in members or assistance that even if they are in bum *** Egypt you
can do many paperwork and letters, or business ends through email?  Ones
that just ask for a financial donation well use your own judgment and
decide.  There is so many things away from a shelter you can do.  Just
inquire ask and offer.  If you only knew how much appreciation many would
give you for that alone.

I have suggested to many about many fundraising ideas, time is you area
of concern and lack of help or people to do so.  Basic fundraising if
done is a major assistance and I am not talking ebay, overstock.com or
those areas even being just ferret items.  There are many things for
fundraising and obtaining support.  Lack of people and help in these
areas are the reason many can not do this.  Why?

Opinions once again voice out and put down a specific shelter?  WHY?
PLEASE TELL ME WHY?  We all are different on how we operate and do what
we do in as far of policies and efforts.  Why entertain placing bad,
false, or wrong statements in a humane effort?  That's too childish and
un professional and still do not see why?