From:
Mary Jane Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 10:19:00 -0600
One of the things I tried to test the hearing of my deaf ferret is a squeak
toy.  The rest of my busyness goes nuts when I squeak a certain toy, so I
figured if Chaos was indeed deaf, he wouldn't be affected by it.  He
wasn't.  He ignored it and the large ring of keys being tossed behind
him...as was said before, I had to be careful to do this when his back was
to me...Chaos is very quick to pick up on movement and reacts quickly.

MJ Frank