From:
ANITA BELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2012 19:57:17 -0700
I rarely post or reply on the fml but I feel I need to speak up about
Heather and Diva. I do not understand how and why someone could go out
of their way to write nasty emails to Heather about asking for help
with Diva. Wouldnt it have been easier to just ignore it if it somehow
'offended' you??? .... but to go out of your way to be nasty to someone
is just plain ridiculous! I thought we were all ferret lovers here. I
MYSELF am totally 'offended' by the fact that someone or maybe more
than one person wrote to her and told her to let her ferret die or have
her put to sleep. What is wrong with you people that think that way???
If you do not WANT to help, or CANT help, then fine.... just keep
reading. To anyone that did help, thank you... that was very kind of
you. I myself was not able to help at this time. It only makes sense to
me though that the ferret community is supposed to be there for each
other and for the FERRETS.... Not to be cruel to each other. If it were
my ferret, I wouldve done the same thing. If everyone were to send just
a couple of bucks it could be of great help. I would really love to
know who these mean heartless people are out there. I hope none of them
are my friends. And if you want to email me and get nasty with me...
bring it on....

Anita
[Moderator's note:  We don't know it was an FMLer that sent the nasty
e-mail, nor that it was not -- just that one was received. BIG]