Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 12:28:24 -0400
HEAR YE.... HEAR YE....

This proclamation is to announce King Noah's Ferret Faire on Sunday,
October 15th at AmVets Post 79, Natick, MA from 11AM to 4PM.  Their royal
highnesses, King Noah and Queen Daise, will be holding court for the day
and will be attended by the Ladies in Dooking and the Knights of the
Kibble Bowl.

In celebration of this day, King Noah will be overseeing the Royal Games
that will test your ferret's skills and strength.

Peddlers from all across the realm will be displaying treasures and wares
for every ferret and ferret lover.  A gypsy fortune teller (our animal
communicator) will be available to tell you those deep dark secrets your
ferret wants to share with you.  The Royal Socceress will be casting
spells over you as she urges you to buy delicacies the would delight
even the most discerning palette.

The Royal Chefs will be preparing and serving a feast fit for the King
and Queen's subjects, as they tour the faire.

Take heed that you do not miss this royal event.  Many more surprises
will be revealed as we near the the date for our celebration to honor
King Noah and Queen Daise.  Renaissance apparel is urged, so watch for
an announcement from the Royal Seamstress regarding ordering information
for custom costumes for you or your ferrets.

Phyllis Spy
Obedient servant to Queen Daise