From:
Leslie Cucino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:03:00 -0500
>From:    Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
>....I feel very protective of Hebert because...well...he is a
>moron......

OMG! I snorted coffee...I have one of these too!!

Kaos (spelled incorrectly purposely because he's 'off') does the same.
He once was able to climb into a plastic hamper, aided by the many
large holes in it's side, only to have a panic attack inside when he
couldn't climb back out. He came out 'muddy & damp''.

This morning he came down the ramp from the first level of his Ferret
Nation cage on his back, upside down. He does back flips off of
furniture, hits the floor and gets up to run side ways. He does the
Weasel War Dance on his back. I kid you not, when he gets over
stimulated, he flips onto his back claws extended, tail poofed and
wiggles across the floor. He has absolutely no coordination, his back
end always seems to be over taking his front end, hence the side ways
running that usually ends up with him running into some stationary
object, like a wall or furniture leg. He then attacks the object for
getting in his way.

His doctor checked him thoroughly, he's as healthy as a horse, eye
sight is fine, hearing is fine. He's just...'off'.

What he needs is a little crash helmet!

Leslie