From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 22:09:04 -0700
The 2002 International Ferret Symposium Committee is seeking a few people
to serve as regional coordinators for the 2002 Ferret Symposium.  You must
be energetic, highly dedicated, and extremely intelligent...JUST KIDDING!
The only requirement is that you are a ferret lover who likes to meet and
talk with other ferret lovers!!!!

At first, your duties would include trying to reach as many people as
possible in your area via email to let them know about the symposium.  You
would also need to find out if there are any ferret shows in your area and
organize a distribution of flyers at these shows.  Basically, you will be
promoting the symposium in your area!

After the initial promotion stages, you would be responsible for forwarding
updates to people via email and answering questions thus relieving the
burden on the symposium committee.  You could also be aiding in helping
people with travel plans...finding possible room mates and organizing car
pools for those close enough to drive.

If this sounds like fun to you, please contact me and I will answer any
questions you may have!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants, sure
of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow

[Moderator's note: The symposium hasn't yet been announced officially --
it almost was but then there was a question about the dates. I hope an
announcement will be posted quite soon.  BIG]