Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1998 20:18:48 -0500
To whom it concens~

I was given this address by Bill Gruber.  I have a ferret that I purchased
while I was living in Arizona who has gone into heat VERY unexpectedly.  I
was told that she was spayed when I purchased her.  Having just moved to
South Carolina, my list of ferret contacts is extremely limited.  First and
foremost I am looking for someone with a full male to breed her with in the
Newberry area.  All of my males are neutered.  Second option, I am looking
for a reputable veterinarian in the area.  I have been outraged with some
of the vets I have spoken to.  I appreciate any help that anyone can give
me.

Also, might I please be added to the ferret mailing list?

My thanks,
Amanda Dillenger

[Moderator's note: I gave Amanda the STAR* listings for SC, but they aren't
in her area.  This may or may not be a sudden heat (sounds unlikely to
me, from her correspondence) so what is needed urgently, I think, is a
ferret-knowledgeable vet.  BIG]