Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 02:40:25 -0500
hehe... if ya didnt guess by my subject.... im in texas!

i know there are alot of people on this list from texas... id *love* to meet
some fellow ferret lovers!

i will be here until next saturday, and am pretty bored.  im here with my
boyfriend, and he has to to go to a training class from 8-5, so im stuck in
this hotel room with no car, and dont know a soul around!

im currently staying at the summerfield suites in addison, but would be
willing to drivr pretty far... seeing as how i already drove 7 hours to get
here <G>

i miss my stinkybutts alot, and would LOVE to get some ferret kisses!  im so
desperate, i went hunting for ferrets in pet stores!  *blush* ...was told by
a pet store employee that theyre illegal in dallas... so i prolly wouldnt
find any without going to irving... or finding someone here *big sigh*

please help me before i start gettin ferret DT'S!!!! *grin*

aiyee!!  id even settle for someone just talking about ferrets with me!!
the 2 ppls in this hotel room keep rolling their eyes at me if i even
mention the words 'ferret withdrawls'!
(HELP, IM BEING REPRESSED!!)

please reply private email, for some reason, the FML hasnt been getting
into my mailbox... i re-subscribed with this address, so HOPEFULLY ill
get tomorrows digest! (doesnt that suck! no ferrets, and no FML?!)