From:
Dona Reid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 15:39:15 -0700
I just wanted to clarify yesterday's post to you.  When I mentioned that I
had a "similar" experience, I meant that I had a devastating pet loss
experience that was causing me remorse and guilt.  I know that the
circumstances surrounding my loss was way different than yours and did not
mean to infer that it was in anyway "similar" except in the way that it
affected me.

Today, I am surrounded by the love and affection of all my fur kids who
brighten my days and lighten my nights.  But I will always have a special
place in my heart for my lost kitty.  As long as I remember her she will
never really die.

Sincerely,

Dona
SuziQ, MIckey, Cosmo (Ferrets)