From:
Nicole Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:22:55 -0500
I see many of you enquiring about wood peelets and I just found a new kitty
litter that is made form recycled wood and is in pellet form.  It is called
Feline Pine, and I have only seen it at PetSmart.  Other stores may have
it, but petsmart was giving away free small bags for people to try a few
weeks ago.  it looks just like the recycled newpaper ferret littler, except
it is made out of recycled pine.  just thought you would like to know about
this.

Nikki, Carrie, and Dreamer