From:
Ben Herr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:25:11 EST
Meagan Quinn asked "Does anybody have a ferret that DOESN'T like raisins?"
I guess I too must have weird fuzzies, because none of the five will eat
raisins.  Two of them will take a raisin, hide it, but they never eat them.
All five of the absolutely love Sheppard & Green brand Ferret Feast Gourmet
Treats (Peanut Butter Flavor).  Bonnie loves American cheese, go figure!
Devlin loves honey cheerios and knows how to open the cupboard door and the
top of the Tupperware container to get them.  Bandit loves gingerale.
Polar likes buttered toast.  None of them will touch meat, I guess they all
decided to be vegetarians.  I love sunny side up eggs.  Whenever I make
them I have to race to dunk my toast into the yolk before Newbie dunks her
nose in.  Each has their own preferences so I just offer whatever I have at
the moment.

Ben Herr