From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:46:39 -0700
Hello Everyone,

First, I would like to thank everyone who sent in such great photos of
their little ones.  These fuzzies are all winners because you cared
enough to take part in this project which helps SOS help shelter ferrets.

Picking just 12 photos from the 78 that were sumitted was really hard
but I am pleased to let you know there will be honorable mention photos
featured in the calendar as well as a special page on the SOS web site
that will highlight all these cute ferrets in the wonderful photos taken
by their people.

Now, Drum roll please!

The winners of the Ferrets of the FML 2007 Calendar photo contest are:

Paige Kaczorowski, Daise Spy, Stewart Coddington, Icarus Gorrell, Kolby
Harper, Scales & Tails group photo, Tonks Jones, Skittles Daniels, Emmitt
Trulock, McDaddy of the Dook Nook, Marci Truclock, and Latte Draper.

The calendar should be on sale by September 15th so please look for the
announcement on that and I will announce the Contestants' web page soon.
Of course, you will have to buy a calendar to see the winning photos.

Again thank you everyone for helping with this fundraiser.  The calendar
is one of my favorite projects and this will be the sixth year thanks to
all of you.  Special thanks go to Judy Cooke who started this wonderful
project and in the past has been a major contributor.  This year we are
using a commerical printer so I do hope everyone will be pleased with
the end results.

Sharon B. :)
Volunteer for SOS http://www.supportourshelters.org