From:
yasmin mughal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 23:29:27 -0700
Hello all:

My ferrets Phoebe, Persephone, and Juicy! are all doing well.  They are
getting better at figuring out how to do stuff that I don't want them
to do.  I am being out-ferreted.

So here is the problem. They crawl under the base board of the cabinets
crawl onto the counter tops and due their business there.  I have taped
all the drawer shut, but now I don't have use of them.  The drawers are
too close together to put locks on all of them.  Does anyone know of a
super magnet that would keep the ferret from pushing the drawer open from
the inside?

The second problem is them crawling under the baseboard, which is under all
the drawers and doing their business in there.  It is very hard to clean so
I am concerned about sanitation.  I don't own the place so I don't think I
can nail plywood to block that space.  Does anyone have any solutions that
would not due structural damage?

Please e-mail me privately if you don't want to post.

Thank you,
Yasmin and the farts- I mean ferts, Phoebe,persephone, and juice man.