From:
Angie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 07:52:22 -0400
>From:    valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: cheap ferret items...spotted on ebay...better hurry!
>
>I was browsing on ebay and the seller ferrettown had multiple auctions
>running with a 20' clear sheppard and greene tunnel and a crazy ball...i
>think the buy it now price was 11.99

I wanted to 2nd Valerie's recommendation.  Just yesterday my lovely
package arrived (very, very well packaged I might add) of the 20'
clear Sheppard & Greene tunnel, crazy ball (which is VERY crazy :-) ), 2
new hammies, & the *krackle tunnel* which is totally cool & EXTREMELY
krackly & noisey....they LOVE it!  These are all brand new, in original
packaging & really reasonably priced.  The communiation I experienced
with ferretown (her name is Dawnette) was terrific & she even went to the
trouble of sending me specific colors I requested (I can be picky, lol).
So all in all, it was a pleasure doing business with this ebay seller.
I love this way of Christmas shopping!!!

God bless,
Angie