From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2010 11:14:12 -0400
Pester is doing much better today after losing Peekaboo. She slept all
day yesterday and was not very active at all. Much like as if she had
a bad sickness or something. I had to roust her all day many times to
give her reassurance and a little TLC to keep her going. But today
she is more active and is not sleeping as much. For sure the loss was
deeply felt by her. She never saw the body nor did she really know
there was a death, but she did for sure know someone was missing that
should have been here.

So today is business as usual, just me an done fert. Pester is out
getting into everything like she used to but still needs a fire under
her to get her going. She will recover and just be a one and only fert
here for a while.

I miss Peekaboo coming to me while I work on this computer to 'ask' to
come up to my lap for a visit. No more of that for a while. Byte-me
used to do that also. And so it goes.

Gordon and Pester Doodle.

--
EnvelopeHow much in your home was made in the USA?
No longer are we self suffecient, we are owned by other nations and are