From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:19:31 -0700
HI!

Thanks to all of you who answered my query!  I can't answer to all of you
personally cause there were too many!  I got a bunch of great responses,
and almost 3/4 suggesting I use plexiglass.  However, here in Canada,
plexiglass costs 128$ per 4x4 sheet!  So I went with Melamine boards
(similar to what countertops are made of) and tracking on the sides of the
walls to hold it up!  It is working great.  My ferts are a little confused
by this smaller room but they don't think much of it.  They continue to
sniff around elsewhere! =)  My sofa is SAVED!  I am so happy!!!  Thanks
again!

Lisa