From:
David Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 18:57:37 -0500
Dear FMLers,

I regretfully announce that Uncle Sam has changed his mind, and I am no
longer able to keep my ferret.  I have until 01 April 97 to find a home for
her.  Please help me, the sooner the better!

She was born about June 95, and I have had her for most of that time.  She
is sable, spayed, de-scented, litter box inclined, and a part time free
ranger.  She has a small cage with one shelf, a few toys, and ferret care
items that will accompany her.  She is of good health except being behind on
her shots.  She is friendly and has gotten along with many other animals to
include large dogs.

I am willing to travel to get her to a good home, but only so far.  She
lives in Monmouth County of Central Coastal New Jersey; so please someone at
least within New Jersey or that can meet her half way.

I would prefer her to go to someone who already has a ferret(s), but I am in
no position to demand.

Peavey and I, Dave, can be reached via [log in to unmask]  (That's REDOWL
but in lower case.)

So PLEASE help a single soldier of the United States Army and a cool ferret
that does not want to go to sleep forever.  Thanks in advance!