From:
Anna Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 20:52:35 -0500
Hi everyone, I can use some help...Sebastian is a loving boy and always
has been and he sticks to his MOMMY like glue he is blind in one eye and
going blind in the other is that normal for a blind ferret to cling to a
person like that or do's he just fill safe when he's with me I have no
idea I just know he's a mommy's boy:).  No matter were I go he's right
there with me and if he's not off sleeping someplace he's in my arms
asleep.  (He is 6 I think.) and Minnie is my Insulinoma girl and I can us
some storie's from ppl who had or has a Insulinoma ferrets on how they
delt with the changes and what to look for as time go's on and thing
start to get worse any little bite on both ferrets would help.

Thanks
Anna & Sebastian & Minnie