Date:
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 21:14:00 EST
Hi everbodies,

Dis is your pal Hershey.

Lots o nice people have sent Mom an me cards an notes saying they is
sorry about my friend Kokopelli.  We are goin to be reading those once
we feel a little better.  In da meantime, I wanted to let everybody know
that Mom gave me a new cagemate, sos I don't have to sleep alone.

Mom let Jasmine come and live in my cage.  I think dis is nice, cause I
like Jazzy.  She is da sister of my buddy Mo, who left in June.  I'm a
little older den her, but she is no spring chicken, and is pretty mellow
nowadays.  Boy, she sure wasn't mellow when she was a youngster, though.
She is a little bitty albino gal who gots lots of fire in her.  When she
was a kit she used to jump on my back an bite my neck, all the while
hissin an screamin an barkin at me.  You'd of thought someone was beating
up on her, when in fact she was pickin on me.  Then, when she had her
babies, she got real bossy.  She used to make Mo an ET an Pelli an me
babysit with them while she went off to play.

But, she is all settled down, now, an we are good friends.  She has ADV
jus like me, too.

Anyways, I just wanted everybody to know that I gots a new cagemate, sos
I don't have to sleep alone.

Your friend,
Hershey