From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:10:34 -0500
As usual, I am late at posting... Ferret Guardian thanks Renee Downs
for adopting our 30 shelter kids. We have received a beautiful bedding
set from Little Feet Ferret Bedding in your honor. Thank you so much!

We would also like to thank Heather Draper for the goodie box of toys,
treats and blankies and the family in California (sorry I misplaced
your address label) for the box of treats, hammies and blankets.

It is all being used and is deeply appreciated!

With Sincere Thanks,
Diane Campbell
President/Operator
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc