From:
Linda Mooring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 1995 10:45:17 -0700
Nancy Silvernale asks:

| When one of your *angels* has done something where it made you say ..
|        "How DID you DO that??!!"
| QUESTION:  Was it your male(s) -OR- female(s)???

My female, Rikki, always got into much more trouble than my male, Oliver.
Rikki once managed to shimmy on top of the refrigerator and nudge everything
I had stored up there off the edge.  One bowl fell on top of the stove, and
turned on the burner over which sat my empty tea kettle!  That tea kettle
turned black and I'm still surprised the whole apartment didn't go up in
flames.  Believe me, I made some changes (closed off access to the fridge
and stored stuff on top of the fridge elsewhere).

Rikki also got trapped inside the upholstery of one of my favorite chairs,
then escaped by chomping a perfect hole on the exposed side of the chair.

She'd also try to knock down all the ornaments on the Christmas tree, and
showed Olly a neat escape route into our neighbor's apartment.

Olly, the male, would just follow her around.  He never seemed to get used
to his bigger frame and always looked a little clunky and slow compared to
her.  I know he was jealous that she could slink into our empty 5 gallon
water bottles, and he couldn't.  She'd be having a ball in there and he'd
just circle and circle the bottle wondering how she ever got in.

Linda