From:
Jim Higgins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 04:08:18 -0500
I am in search of orignal or adapted ferret stories, humorus, downright
funny, or even sad.  These stories can be from your own imagination,
changes made to original childrens stories or fables.  Stories that we can
use to have a "Sunday Story Time" or something similar on the internet.
This will need to be G rated as there are several children that will be
reading these stories as well as lots of adults.  So if any of you reative
geniuses would like to particapate no story will be rejected.  All stories
will be used in time.  The more stories the better, length does not matter
as they can be broken into parts and made into serials of several episodes
lasting several weeks.  Stories will always be welcome at any time along
with jokes and poems.  There will be special pages for songs, and poems
available at all times for everyone to read anytime they want.  Poems can
be about the one that you lost and needed to express your grief, about the
things that have happened that have made you laugh so hard you cried, or
about just general daily life with your ferrets or ferrets in general.
Songs can be adapted to any tune that you desire.  The more of each of
these I can receive the better this project will be.  each author will be
given full and proper credit for their work, it will be protected as much
as we can do so and still make it public but we must have permission to
use it as we see fit with out making changes.  I have collected many many
of these type things over the years from the FML but am looking for as
many new and old ones as I can get.  I know I don't have them all and
doing a search of the FML arcives for "stories" "songs" Poems" is pretty
useless.  To find each one individually would take a lifetime, so please
those of you with a talent leaning in this direction we would love to have
your help and be allowed to share your work with as many others as we can
reach.

Thank you so much for your help JD/Widget's Halfway House Winter Haven Fl,
a 501c3 organization.