From:
Georgette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 1995 19:09:17 EDT
Hi there everyone!

I posted awhile back about two of my tribe having problems with blackheads
on their tails and as a result, losing some of the hair there too.  Well,
I've been scrubbing Buster & Gushi's tails about once a week and the acne
seems to be clearing up slowly - how long do you think it will take??  Any
antibiotic (clearasil???) I can put on them to hurry along the process?  And
how long will it take before the hair will start to grow back?  I feel kinda
guilty 'cuz I think with cleaning their tails more often, I'm making more
hair fall out!  Poor Buster had a marvellous tail that became the *hugest*
bottlebrush when he got upset - it looks so bad now!!  :-(

Any help would be great - thanks!

Me and the Furrious Foursome - Gushi, Nik, Buster & Geisha!