Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:52:58 -0400
We now have Gift Certificates available on our Website that ship FREE
and the Bearer gets their item shipped FREE (within USA only) so it is
a WIN! WIN! situation for both the gifter & receiver when you buy an
LFFR Bedding GIFT Certificate. We have 3 choices available on our site.
Choose $10.00, $25.00 and/or $50.00 AND if you want a certain amount -
Please contact us @ [log in to unmask] we can make one in any amount
$10.00 + over..

And want Custom bedding? Check out our available patterns and we can
Gift your item in a Woven basket, cellophane wrap & tied with a bow
for only $2.99 additional and includes a Card with up to 7 words. Our
products are well known in the Ferret Community since 2001 and our
Outstanding Quality bedding lasts for years to come. Remember - when
you Buy from LFFR Bedding - not only do you get Premium Quality
products but you help in the Support of our many former Rescues that
are permanent residents in Hospice care. Did you know your purchase
helps us to continue to help others by our Donations of New bedding
sets to help Shelters raise funds? Again- Win! Win! Please check us out
today & get your order in for the Holiday & Ferret Giving Tree Gifting.
Bless you from the Fuzzies @ LFFR (Little Feet Ferret Retreat)

GO TO: www.littlefeetferretbedding.org to read ABOUT US

AND webstore : http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/apps/webstore/